5-inch graphical TFT color display, 16-bit color depth, 320 x 240 effective pixel resolution, with backlight. Display also supports localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts. Allows for greater flexibility of features and applications, and significantly expands the information viewed when using features such as Services, Information, Messages, and Directory
- Support for wideband, including handset, headset, and speakerphone.
- G.711a, G.711µ, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, iLBC audio compression codecs supported
- Full-duplex speakerphone acoustic echo cancellation
- Ready access to missed, received or placed calls (plus intercom history and directories). Incoming messages are identified and categorized on the display, allowing users to quickly and effectively return calls using direct dial-back capability.
- Allows user to adjust display brightness, select background images and select ringer sounds through the User Preference menu. Network Configuration preferences also can be set up . Configuration can be set up either automatically or manually for Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP), Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and backup Cisco Unified Communications Manager instances. Other available Settings submenus include Device Configuration, Security Configuration, and Model Information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.